READ THIS BEFORE READING ANYTHING ELSE

WHATEVER SAID IN HERE IS AN EXPRESSION OF MY FEELINGS IN EVERYDAY LIFE. DO NOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY OR ABUSE IT. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN MY LIFE PLEASE DO NOT READ THESE POSTS.

Friday, November 28, 2008

...

This is so boring...i wan to work on my calculator but my bros always wan to play their own "LF2" (...). They keep editing the game, and dont let me do my calculator. its always in the late evening that they let me do the calculator (they're scared that my parents will catch lol)...i think i'll post something on the progress of the calculator lol (juz learning Visual Basics but progressing fast with my self study...i juz needed the first course of the VB lesson then i understood all the things in the VB manual...lol)
I should also put up an area where i put status updates (yea like the facebook "'so and so' is doing something"........lol)

No comments: