READ THIS BEFORE READING ANYTHING ELSE

WHATEVER SAID IN HERE IS AN EXPRESSION OF MY FEELINGS IN EVERYDAY LIFE. DO NOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY OR ABUSE IT. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN MY LIFE PLEASE DO NOT READ THESE POSTS.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Feeling bored...wish life was more unpredictable in some ways and more predictable in others. My brothers are really starting to get on my nerves...But at least I got to finish the calculator. Making a little bouncing block that bounces against the application's walls...got to make it so that there is not even a 0.000000001% chance of it having a glitch. I want more ideas...lol.

My life's been kinda contradicting...its juz so complicated. My life is circled around relationships, and I have to end up as an introvert...the onli reason why I seem so "outwards" is somehow bcoz everyone around me is an extrovert, and I came to feel that it is better to be an extrovert...zzz Another contradiction: I like being a sadist...(SADIST seems better capitalised lol...) but yet when I hurt ppl's feelings, I feel sorri. Life's not going to make sense if it keeps complicating and contradicting stuff...(not that it make sense from the start but u get the idea)...

No comments: