READ THIS BEFORE READING ANYTHING ELSE

WHATEVER SAID IN HERE IS AN EXPRESSION OF MY FEELINGS IN EVERYDAY LIFE. DO NOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY OR ABUSE IT. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN MY LIFE PLEASE DO NOT READ THESE POSTS.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Yea got some time on my own 2day...needless to say: its so boring... Was juz scrolling thru the phone calender 2day...then it suddenly came to me how bleak the future felt...I couldnt see myself in 20, 30 year's time...would that day reali come? or would something happen, like Global Warming, terrorist attacks, tsunami, hurricane, earthquake... ... one day, Singapore might juz face these problems. Even if it dont, Global Warming will still be there.

Also had a dream last night (wow, finally a message from my subconsious lol), about my parents talking...talking about how much i've grown, or something like that. When i was awake, it suddenly came to me that my parents weren't reali interested in me...they talked about my studies, my schooling, buying the textbooks and stuff, but they didnt reali put me in the picture anymore... other people's view on my life was obstructed my what I had, the complications, and so on, that no one reali got to see me, in what i am. im not sure if the real me is good or bad, but i juz know is somewhere buried under the loads of materialistic items...waiting to be uncovered...

No comments: