READ THIS BEFORE READING ANYTHING ELSE

WHATEVER SAID IN HERE IS AN EXPRESSION OF MY FEELINGS IN EVERYDAY LIFE. DO NOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY OR ABUSE IT. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN MY LIFE PLEASE DO NOT READ THESE POSTS.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

i think one of the reason y i do not easily enjoy myself is bcoz of my
allergies...juz yesterday, i had alot of rashes appearing all over my
body...it was itchy, and when u looked at my skin, it would appear
like i had birth marks all over my body. the doctor said it was an
allergy...either i have taken a medicine which i was allergic to,
eaten seafood, or something else. i didnt take any medicine, so the
first possibilty us out. also, i didnt eat seafood in the last few
days so that possibilty is out too (though i am a little allergic to
seafood) ...so i have no idea what i m allergic to...i have a slight
allergy to seafood, my body cant take cold milk well, and now i have
another allergy that i have no idea about ...if i didnt have these
allergies, i juz might be living life a different way...i don know
every factor that caused my life to be like tis, but i know im still
in search of truth...hope you have found your meaning to life

No comments: