READ THIS BEFORE READING ANYTHING ELSE

WHATEVER SAID IN HERE IS AN EXPRESSION OF MY FEELINGS IN EVERYDAY LIFE. DO NOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY OR ABUSE IT. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN MY LIFE PLEASE DO NOT READ THESE POSTS.

Friday, December 5, 2008

the pain from memories gets worst...seeing it juz brings tears to my eyes, i breathe like im out of breath...and my throat has a feeling...and i feel like juz vomiting all my guts out...

my bro was calling me selfish bcoz im trying to stop them from playing as much as they wan...but it bcoz im juz scared of memories...its a part of me...pulling me away...im feeling so desperate...i wan my life back...

i dont reali call myself an emo....but i feel like slashing myelf...this blood is my life...and i hate it...i wan to juz let out some of my life...juz letting my life juz flow...i dont get it - alot of ppl cut themselves so that they can be labeled "emo"...but im hoping to slash myself (but im scared my parents find out or something) but i dont care if nobody sees my cuts...its supposed to be personal... that is juz another reason i feel so out of place...i do things for a different reason that everyone else does it for...y does life have to be so complicated?

No comments: