READ THIS BEFORE READING ANYTHING ELSE

WHATEVER SAID IN HERE IS AN EXPRESSION OF MY FEELINGS IN EVERYDAY LIFE. DO NOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY OR ABUSE IT. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN MY LIFE PLEASE DO NOT READ THESE POSTS.

Friday, December 5, 2008

My bros all transferring maplestory to the home computer without parents permission... juz last year i made sure i nvr used maplestory again...im too afraid to play in case of addiction...my bros all playing it in front of me...im so scared i get drawn to all the new features and old memories....i wan my bros to uderstand that im afraid of getting addicted again, but i have a feeling that if i tell them they'll wan to convince me to play even more...im juz so scared (the reason i liked about maplestory was the visuals - some backgrounds looked so peacefuls and the skills look too nice, i miss the backgroumd tunes too...i have alot of it on my phone) im trying to get hooked on facebook or something that i can easily quit...facebook will be more addictive if i juz have friends to talk to...that's y i made quite a few friends in the game "kidnappers"...i wan to chat with some1 b4 i ruin my life...im torn between 2 worlds...confusion is threatening to split the threads of my life apart... im a Christian so i believe that God has a plan for me, and that every temptation can be overcomed with God helping...

oh no they're playing at the place with the relaxing sound...i hope i dont get addicted again (search for Maplestory: Sleepywood)...i might have bad taste, but with every location, every image, every tune, there is meaning, there are memories...and i have to tear myself away from my old friends, my old memories, a part of my life - to save the rest of it...please help and give encouragements... coz im managing all by myself (i'll nvr tell my family - they think im juz an immature, helpless, selfish, typical 14 year old...that's y i turn to myself and to ppl who understand a part of me...to that some1, plz help me...

No comments: