READ THIS BEFORE READING ANYTHING ELSE

WHATEVER SAID IN HERE IS AN EXPRESSION OF MY FEELINGS IN EVERYDAY LIFE. DO NOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY OR ABUSE IT. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN MY LIFE PLEASE DO NOT READ THESE POSTS.

Friday, December 5, 2008

wow 3rd post 2day...i guess that although it was an uneventful day, my emotions are raging like the seas on a stormy night...im feeling more pain as i try to resist Maplestory...its pain that hurts right down to my heart...

im desperate...desperate for two things

one: i wan the pain to be over...its so pain...like labour pain - it comes back worser and worser...its so bad that i feel like taking my life to end the pain...maybe this pain is kind of a punishment for getting addicted in the first place...i was so stupid...how could i be so stupid...

two: im sick of this life...im hoping something happens to it...in fact, im so desperate that i would rather be handicapped, go blind or have some accident...at least for a short while i wont be "me" anymore...i'll have more affection...i'll greatfully juz give up everything for juz a moment of affection...u dont know how much this means to me - i've been living life on my own...my family juz misunderstands me as they see how i appear to be, but my feelings run much, much deeper than this...that's y i'll nvr be able to put my life story on this blog (unlike most ppl)...i hope some1 understands...

No comments: