READ THIS BEFORE READING ANYTHING ELSE

WHATEVER SAID IN HERE IS AN EXPRESSION OF MY FEELINGS IN EVERYDAY LIFE. DO NOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY OR ABUSE IT. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN MY LIFE PLEASE DO NOT READ THESE POSTS.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Life dealt me alot of troubles...mani of which happened when i was young... and it shaped me alot to who i am...(this "who i am" is veri messed up)...i feel so out of place...

one of the troubles was that i was born in a well-to-do family, and my father made a wrong investment...lost a lot of money, and shifted to a small flat in Yishun...then i had to coped with living life without luxuries...and i coped so well...i didnt ask for any toys, red packets (with money inside) i got during chinese new year had to be used to buy school books, food...no complains...(my parents were deep in debts)...i lived a life unlike other children my age...(mani of my classmates have $2000 - $3000 in their banks acc, excluding the money they spent, and i had onli 1k+, without spending anything)...

we past that stage already, but my father is now spending alots of money on gadgets...like an iphone 3G (he dumped his second-hand 2G phone on me...after that whenever he scolds me he says like "I gave u an iphone already, then u still behave so badly"...but it lost its charm already, coz my father used it already, and my bros and i didnt find it interesting anymore...)...and leaving me with nothing...

another trouble is that i have a face that makes it easy for ppl to call me "nerd" or "geek" (yea...alot of my friends go like "KEEE-NERD!!!" zzz...), though i wan to live my own life...stupid specs (my parents simply had to let me read - i went to some nusery schools even b4 i learnt to walk...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this'll sound funi...but i have a few stuffed animals...but when the world out there doesnt understand me (wadever u noe about me now is juz the tip of the iceberg...) my stuffed animals will be my friends (imagination is my strong point) ...its where i find acceptance in the world of strangers, its where i find advice in the world of deception (my imagination shapes my own world - every stuffed-animal will have its own personality, and this is how i see where every personality fits in society...all excect my type of personailty - the outcast)...it is where i simulate the world in my room (actually i have no room of my own - that's y i need much more time alone)...it helps me understand life...

P.S. try not to comment me, or message me about this blog...if i know who is watching...then i'll be more restrictive on what i write, and u will never understand me...this is the onli place where i unravel my life

No comments: