READ THIS BEFORE READING ANYTHING ELSE

WHATEVER SAID IN HERE IS AN EXPRESSION OF MY FEELINGS IN EVERYDAY LIFE. DO NOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY OR ABUSE IT. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN MY LIFE PLEASE DO NOT READ THESE POSTS.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

i wan to live a normal life, doing the things ppl usually do, worrying
about things ppl usually worry about...life has deceived, confused,
and manipulated me... now i cant even trust myself...i wan to be more
like others, less of myself...i have been living life in an idealistic
way...it led me to be this wreck...i wan to stop blaming myself... i
wan to stop living life this way but i think there's no hope for me
left... i juz hope nobody else hace to suffer this way... so to
everyone out there: live life from day to day, dont wori about the
future or the past...enjoy the present like u nvr did b4...life is too
short to worri about other periods of life...what matters is not on
the outside, but instead what is on your inside ...God Bless

No comments: