READ THIS BEFORE READING ANYTHING ELSE

WHATEVER SAID IN HERE IS AN EXPRESSION OF MY FEELINGS IN EVERYDAY LIFE. DO NOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY OR ABUSE IT. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN MY LIFE PLEASE DO NOT READ THESE POSTS.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

my mom juz created an account in maplestory (lolz?) ... my bros and i had to guide her thru everything zzz... but i have a feeling she wanted to get closer to us thru the game...actually it wont work so well...i like ppl for who they r, not what they, have, give, or can give me...so playing a game with me wont get me closer to my mom...she wont get it, but i don care...my parents were nvr close to me, and juz might nvr be...

i also don lile the way i keep having time to think...i don wanna think anymore...its been shaping my life too much...its like being a wanderer...its better to juz live in a small hut, then searching the world for a mansion...and when i think, its like exploring and finding new lands...and seeing how much yet unseen...i feel so small in this world...wad is the meaning of it all...i wan to juz live lfe blindly like others...i don wan to think anymore...

No comments: