READ THIS BEFORE READING ANYTHING ELSE

WHATEVER SAID IN HERE IS AN EXPRESSION OF MY FEELINGS IN EVERYDAY LIFE. DO NOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY OR ABUSE IT. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN MY LIFE PLEASE DO NOT READ THESE POSTS.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

juz in case u have no idea about me...im currently in sec 2 in
Anderson Secondary, but in the year 2009, im changing school to NUS
high...had a bridging course, and im gonna have a test when i go back
to school...if i fail i will have extra classes to catch up...

Tuesday 30 December 2009

7:00pm
bored...my mother is "reminding" (a.k.a., nagging)...shes like "don
forget to back your bags", "did u revise ur work?" and "did u check
the school website for more information?"...lolz...

7:10pm
my father sat down, and took a look at my graphic calculator (cost: S
$239 - lolz i noe its expensive...but its compulsory zzz)...and he was
scared i lost it...(cant blame him)...he wanted me to write my name on
the calculator...but after a while he bcame more worried...to the
point of even wanting to ENGRAVE - take note, not making a mark, not
writing my name with marker, but to engrave on BOTH the cover and the
calculator itself - so he rushed us straight thru dinner...

7:40pm
sitting in my father's car, with my mother and 2 bros...on the way to
queenstown - queensway shopping centre - (half an hour car ride...so
bored)...imagine...all the trouble juz for a calculafor...my bros all
getting a little bored (earlier they were slightly irritated for
needing to go out for nothing)...they all hoping to buy something as
well...but all im hoping for is that we nvr went out at all...its
gonna be hard to go back to school with a calculator which even has an
engraving of my name...zzz tis is a slow nightmare...

wow...i don usually post stuff like up there...but now i still have my
usual things to say below...

i figured more stuff...(juz in case u dont know, ppl's lives are
intertwined...we affect one another...juz a small action can change
anothwr person's life...) so...i think thats y i felt that i couldnt
have a life of my own...its bcoz my life was part of other ppl's
lives...meaning my family, frens, and ppl around me...so i wonder if i
can still find a little bit of my life to keep to myself...i dont
think i will find it, but i cant stop trying...

No comments: