READ THIS BEFORE READING ANYTHING ELSE

WHATEVER SAID IN HERE IS AN EXPRESSION OF MY FEELINGS IN EVERYDAY LIFE. DO NOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY OR ABUSE IT. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN MY LIFE PLEASE DO NOT READ THESE POSTS.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My mom has demands for me already...ever since the time I created the simplest of all calculators, she wanted me to create a program for her so the message master (her company's product) can do something about all the messages...yesterday evening she was like "Ur program should do this...and that..."...zzz And later on she wanted to hug me and stuff...i seriously need some personal space... she also said that Bryan (he's been in a camp for 2 days now...) missed me, although I didnt believe her that he missed me...he would never do that...he cares onli about himself...like i've been treating him so well, and i got lots of vulgarities from him...other then that i got nothing...

so later Bryan came home, skipping a night in the camp...I pretended to be asleep...and i heard everything...he told my mom that he missed her...but didnt miss me at all (he didnt say this to make me angry...its coz he thoguht i was asleep..) My mom lied that i missed him too, but he didnt believe as well...(not that i cared...i cared for him for so long but nobody even noticed)

had a dumb dream as well...but it told alot about how i felt...i dreamt that my other bro was dying...it showed me how i would react to the deaths of ppl i love...so maybe im not prepared for them to die, but i wouldnt mind dying on the other hand...zzz

i feel that no one out there realli understand...but i dont care anymore...i read b4 that introverts are more comfortable with a small circle of friends, and the few friends are important to that them...but i feel so different...i dont wan close friends anymore...i juz want to be alone. ppl might ask y, but its b coz i had one reali good friend b4...Brandom Lim (wow...happened 8 years ago and i still remember)...he changed school and i nvr saw him again...another was Daniel Chong...met him in BSF (when i was 12 years old) but after that my father finished his course and i couldnt go there again...i left him my email but he nvr sent me anything...(he didnt leave me his email or his phone number...)...i think he had more friends than juz me...after that i didnt care to make friends...everyone else had their own already...i'lll juz stay as an introverted introvert...living life alone...

No comments: