READ THIS BEFORE READING ANYTHING ELSE

WHATEVER SAID IN HERE IS AN EXPRESSION OF MY FEELINGS IN EVERYDAY LIFE. DO NOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY OR ABUSE IT. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN MY LIFE PLEASE DO NOT READ THESE POSTS.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

i have a way with words...emotions are what i emphasize on...i work
well with it as i have experienced emotions...every emotion u name i
will have at least come in contact once...anguish, neglect...wadever u
can think off...its becoz of tis i find it easy to deceive - its hard
to think that behind my enthusiastic smiles that deep feelings run
below...i've been deceived by my friends, my parents, by life
itself...i've learnt so much to catch ppl lying, and to deceive ppl
myself. i guess life has influenced me too much...

i experienced so much and yet i call myself inexperienced... its becoz
everything i experienced was a lie...everything that i learnt,
everything that i knew, everything that i believed in...all turned out
to be lies...how much more are people going to try to find their way
thru a world of doubt...life is juz a maze thru a world of
darkness...so i juz hang on to my emotions and hope for the best

No comments: