READ THIS BEFORE READING ANYTHING ELSE

WHATEVER SAID IN HERE IS AN EXPRESSION OF MY FEELINGS IN EVERYDAY LIFE. DO NOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY OR ABUSE IT. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN MY LIFE PLEASE DO NOT READ THESE POSTS.

Friday, December 5, 2008

half the day already and im so scared...i miss the characters, the music, the visuals...temptation is threatening to tear the very feelings about me...im juz gonna brace myself, and hope for the best...(God plz help me get thru this)...i guess God is testing me...but i've been going thru trial after trial...one of my brother keeps hurting my feelings...i'm going to a new school...have a test that will decide how much money my parents will save for my school fees (my mom reminded me once that it'll help alot if i pass - makes me feel more guilty)...feeling alone in this life...

all this while i have not heard anything from God...maybe i have not been listening to Him enough... i'll juz hand this all to God and hope for the best...(i'll see if i can find a pic of my character l8r...lols)

No comments: