READ THIS BEFORE READING ANYTHING ELSE

WHATEVER SAID IN HERE IS AN EXPRESSION OF MY FEELINGS IN EVERYDAY LIFE. DO NOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY OR ABUSE IT. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN MY LIFE PLEASE DO NOT READ THESE POSTS.

Monday, January 19, 2009

eveyone around me seems so insensitive...or else im juz too sensitive...i juz don know which is which anymore...but they seem so caught up in their own problems to notice anyone else around them...maybe i juz care too much about others...i should be worrying about myself instead...but my problems always seem so insignificant...i cant tell the difference between truth and lies...Life deceives ppl...everything i trusted in had all been a lie...i juz cant tell...i hope theres some1 to help me...to walk by my side im this long journey of Life...

No comments: