READ THIS BEFORE READING ANYTHING ELSE

WHATEVER SAID IN HERE IS AN EXPRESSION OF MY FEELINGS IN EVERYDAY LIFE. DO NOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY OR ABUSE IT. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN MY LIFE PLEASE DO NOT READ THESE POSTS.

Friday, January 9, 2009

i think i have enough of everything already...its hard trying to fit in in this new school...1 hour bus ride juz to get to school is juz too much for me...hoping to find some ppl who i can fit in with but i always have trouble with that...partially bcoz everyone i met so far juz turned out to be weird ppl or something...i juz hoping for some relaxing time over the weekends, but its unlikely...my bros all getting to use the computer but apparently my mother have a problem with me using it...she's like "enough (playing) already" when i ask her fir permission to play...and i havent even seen the computer on...my bros got to play it while i spent my whole day in school, and my mother acts like i had been playing computer for the whole day already...i juz wan to spend some time meeting ppl i know for a change (its reali veri lonely for me in school - i look at a group of frens and i juz wish for some frens like that...and i wonder if i should have juz stayed
in my previous school...) things could have turned out differently i guess... but maybe theres a reason y things shpuld be this way...juz hoping i have a fren online to talk to tomorrow, so i wont feel so lonely...cant seem to find my frens from my old school...so i hope to be able to talk to my old frens tomorrow...that is if i can get online, otherwise, its gonna be a long weekend, and another longer week ahead...

No comments: