READ THIS BEFORE READING ANYTHING ELSE

WHATEVER SAID IN HERE IS AN EXPRESSION OF MY FEELINGS IN EVERYDAY LIFE. DO NOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY OR ABUSE IT. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN MY LIFE PLEASE DO NOT READ THESE POSTS.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

i don know...my life seems so wrong...it started bcoz i knew too much...since young i read alot, and it gave me insights on other ppl's lives...but eventually i figured out that my life was so different from others...the way i thought, the way i felt was not the way other ppl did (and i figured all this already around 8 years old, maybe younger...)...so i started to try to find out more about life...i didnt know it at first, but now i know how much problems it could get me into...i began to look at life with a different perspective...its too late to turn back already...damage has been done and i cant change my ways and thoughts...im juz so hopeless, i can juz try my best to find the system to life and society around us...onli then i might be able to change the state i am in...i juz wan to change everything in my life...i want to live like others, and not like this anymore...i juz cant live like this anymore...can anyone out there help me...can anyone
help me to map out this system of life? plz...i need help so much...

No comments: